Help us change the lives of women and children who are homeless and have experienced domestic abuse.
- Help end the cycle of homelessness
- You can make a difference
- Don’t be silent
Founded in 1989, Midway Shelter of Alameda provides a safe and supportive environment for women and children suffering from homelessness and domestic violence.
- Safe place to heal from homelessness
- Case management to end homelessness this stay
- Children’s Services & Family Night Activities
- Counseling and Life Skills support groups